Puppy Update

Here’s a few pictures of the new puppy. Her name is Indiana Jone, but we’re calling her Indie because four syllables is a lot to handle for a puppy. Also, if I walk around yelling Indiana Jone people will know I’m crazy, and I like to keep that under wraps until at least our third meeting.

photo(1)photo(2)We think she’s a mix of a Queensland Heeler (cattle dog – see one spotted paw) and a Shar Pei (because she has some loose skin and her siblings have more wrinkles), but all I care is that it translates to cute. When we first got her she ran around the house collecting all her toys and the cats’ toys (they weren’t amused) and put them in her bed. By day two, she was grabbing them all and putting them up on the couch, so she obviously knows where she stands!

About these ads
This entry was posted in Puppies and Dogs and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Puppy Update

1. Toooooooo Cute! I love her spotted paw. I confess I am a little jealous.

2. Steph says:

So so cute. Love the spots. I want a puppy! I’ve tried to play the cancer card with my husband and beg him to get me one, but he is firm on his stance that we are not getting a dog. So I’ll just have to look at cute photos of yours!

What?! But puppies are good for your health and anxiety, ask anyone! If that doesn’t work, get a kitten and tell him you don’t remember him mentioning kittens. (It’s easier to apologize than to ask permission!)

• Steph says:

He says I’ll just play with it and he’ll have to do all the work… which is probably true :) Unfortunately, neither of us are very big cat fans… in fact I’m kind of petrified of cats (weird, I know).

My husband said the same thing (and I agreed it was probably true because he’s home more than me, also, poop isn’t my thing), but I just bombarded him with all the good parts until he caved!

3. Mal Content says:

Now all I can think of is Sean Connery’s voice: “That’s his name. Henry Jones Jr.”
    Harrison Ford: “But I like Indiana.”
    Connery: “We called the dog Indiana.”

4. Sara J. says:

I see there are 121 more words to read in this post but there’s a PUPPY in the photo and I can’t get past that! :) Congrats she’s adorable!

5. I’m in love with the pup alraedy!

6. vanessa013 says:

You took such a lovely moment. Sleeping like a baby! :)

7. susielindau says:

She is such a cutie! Congrats on your new edition!

8. snarksense says:

I am pretty sure I need your puppy. SO cute!! Good luck with her… we can compare pup stories :)