5 Most Common Reasons You Didn’t Blog

blog 1 blog 2 blog 3 blog 4 blog 5

Btw, in that first frame I’m supposed to be filing my nails, but in retrospect it looks like I’m confused by a strange joint. Feel free to use whatever interpretation works best for you.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Cats and Cats, Observations and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 5 Most Common Reasons You Didn’t Blog

1. I don’t know about #4. I don’t drink much at all, but I did once write a post while under the influence of some pretty powerful painkillers.

2. Number 4 is not on my list but you pretty much nailed the rest of them.

3. puzzleblume says:

I think, #4. means following a mysterious message in a bottle from a probably beautiful stranger on an island for two – yessss ….

4. Mrs. Meegs says:

I really do enjoy your artwork :)

5. Michelle says:

Reblogged this on steadily skipping stones and commented:
    Yep.

6. buddy71 says:

totally relate to #5 and lean to #4 ;)

7. #5 is the reason for me. My most often visitor on my desk in front of my computer is my cat, Rusty. Read about him and his cohorts at my other blog: pussycats3.wordpress.com :-)

8. Ripley Trout says:

Special Irish summer reason: if the sun comes out, the entire nation, by law, has to stop doing anything and must go outside until their skin peels.

9. Ells says:

Reblogged this on Ells' Blog and commented:
    Seeing as I haven’t posted on my blog since February, I thought this was probably an appropriate thing to share…

Enjoy!

10. Pingback: The Adventures of Ninja Phil – Ep 11 – Here we go again | Here be Ninja...