Thanks to Jezebel for posting my flowchart! I didn’t know I’d get my ten minutes of fame so early in my blogging career. You might be surprised to learn that I haven’t had the highest stat history since my blog has only been live for about a week.
My page views have been something like this:
- May 11: 1 view
- May 12: 16 views
- May 13: 29 views
- May 14: 4 views
- May 15: 3 views (Blood Unicorn Makeovers was not the hit I thought it was going to be)
- May 16: 95 views (I was really happy about getting these 95 views)
- May 17: 25 views (Here I was really sad because it dropped)
- May 18: 55 views (Now encouraged because at least it went up again)
- May 19: 6,491 views and counting (if I thought I was sad going from 95 views to 25 views, I’m really going to be depressed if I drop from 6,491 views to 10)
I guess it’s a good thing that, based off of my flowchart, I won’t be raptured. It would suck to go viral only to leave and lose all my hard blogging work. I wonder what kind of Internet connection Heaven has.
P.S. It’s actually a bit difficult to think about what to post next. It’s hard to top a Rapture Flowchart. I hope I don’t disappoint you all when I write about something less exciting like how my cat Wizard unlocked my iPhone and used the Voice Command to call my friend. I mean, Wizard barely knows him, it was just so weird.