This is a short post to ask people who like art (I mean really good art, not my drawings) and who like supporting up and coming artists to go and check out my friend’s Kickstarter site. He is trying to raise funds to put out a book, but he only has five days left to make his goal. Here are some reasons to support him:
- He helped get me my first job when I was 16 and broke (raise your hand if you worked at a movie theatre!).
- If you pledge money, you’ll get sent something really cool, like books, t-shirts, and original paintings (depending on the level you pledge).
- Your pledge will only be deducted if he makes his full goal, so you don’t have to worry about it going toward nothing.
- He likes to draw monkeys.
- He’s a dragonborn paladin (if you know what that means, you should definitely support him).
- He’s so far raised $971 toward his goal of $2,500 – if I can help him meet his goal he will owe me his immortal soul, and I’ll share it with you guys!
I won’t normally hound you guys for anything, but he only has five days left to make his goal, and I figure it’s good karma for me to use my flowchart success for the powers of good. Help him out if you can, if not, I still love and appreciate you all!