Cat Shower

Everyone has their routine in the morning. Mine is taking a shower, and my cat’s is playing a prank on me. With a name like Hang Time, you’d think he’d be chill. You’d be wrong.

I try to be mad at him, but this is what I see when I get out of the shower (except a real life actually cute version, not a semi-scary cartoon one).

And yes, the tile in my bathroom really is that ugly.

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Cat Shower

1. sue says:

Cool shower dress.

2. Lisa says:

I like how you shower in a dress. 🙂

My cat’s weird thing is to immediately jump in the shower after I’m standing on the mat drying off, and start drinking the water at the bottom. Gross, dude. I mean, I know you *love* me but COME ON.

3. Kathy H says:

I see the carefully placed suds… you are just the A-Line body type instead of the pear, or apple…. see the clothing manufactures KNOW NOTHING about a real womans body… cute cat!

4. kallmaker says:

Seems to me that your kitty is trying to alert you to the evils of water and bathing.

5. Michele says:

Awwwww…I’ve been kittiless for the last two years…the last two feral babies I adopted I lost within two years…haven’t been able to get past that yet…that and the vet bills killed my bank account. Enjoy your kitty!!!

PS my neighborhood is cramped with ferals…so I have plenty of kitties around.

6. Eleanor says:

One of mine likes to jump onto the top of the shower cubicle and watch the action from there. He likes strutting back and forth and wobbling around up there. I just know that one day he will fall off and it will be a cat-claw-on-naked-flesh disaster!