The Unsubscribe Monster

I don’t get a notification, but every once in awhile I notice that someone unsubscribes from my blog. The Internet wasn’t around when our grandmothers were alive, so I don’t blame you for not knowing the story for why you should never unsubscribe from any blog. It is a dark and sordid tale, full of blood and terror. I wish I could save you from ever having to know it, but I would be a poor friend if I didn’t tell you.

That’s how the story goes. Of course, it could just be a story – meant to scare young subscribers at night. But then again, how many fairies have you seen lately?

This entry was posted in Random Ideas and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Unsubscribe Monster

1. challahgirl says:

Deliciously silly and creepy! Your posts always entertain! 🙂

2. sayali611 says:

Haha! Well so far I haven’t had to unleash that monster. But if I ever had to – ooooohh, mine would be vampiro-werewolfus-frankenteino-saurus!

3. teaandyarn says:

*giggles uncontrollably*

4. IzaakMak says:

I love it! 😀

5. Arlene says:

Nice depiction of the mpnster…I’ll be sure to look under the bed the next time I unsubscribe from something. But not your blog, of course. You always crack me up.

6. Kathy H says:

Well I would never unsuscribe from you of course but I recently did from Nordstrom… I’ll have to check at night, under the bed and in my closet for a Designer Bag monster….I’ll keep you posted! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!!

7. MaximumWage says:

I think you’ll be ok…no need for monsters now.

8. Pfffttt, there were fairies all over the place last night…
    Or maybe fireflies? I get the two confused after the third glass of wine….
    Thanks for all the laughs!

9. timethief says:

What a cool post. I love it. 🙂

10. Hermanitou says:

Nur Mut.
    Ich genieße dieses Blog und werde ihm nie untreu sein :-)))

11. Bahaha you just scared me out of ever unsubscibing 🙂