Art Rage

The other night I was having some crazy dream and I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night with the best blog post idea. I thought about writing it down, but I didn’t wake up more to do it. It was such a good idea though, I was sure I would remember. Well, I did remember that I had an idea, but I couldn’t remember what it was. I’m not really convinced that writing it down would help anyway because the last idea I wrote down half-asleep didn’t make any sense.

I wrote down “Art Rage.”

Yeah, I don’t know what that means either. I’m not even sure I can figure out what it means.

Was I upset with my art skills?

Maybe I was thinking about angry art protesters?

Or maybe just an upset piece of art?

I’ll probably never know.

This entry was posted in Observations, Random Ideas and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Art Rage

1. I HATE it when I do that! I mull the idea over in my mind all night long, only to have it disappear by the light of morning. At least you got a brilliant post out of it. I usually just end up with bags under my eyes.

2. Anna says:

The same thing happens to me much too often, only because it’s dark and I can never be bothered to go and turn on the light, I type the ideas into my phone and save them as a draft message. But then I go to look at them the next day and haven’t the foggiest what I was thinking: ‘Armaggedon Toaster’- what the Hell is that about?!

3. That’s unfortunate that you can’t remember what you were supposed to be posting on. I will tell you though, I think I may have nightmares about that clay guy with the stumpy hands that looks like he wants to fight someone.

4. gabrielaa. says:

that upset piece of art is *really outstanding*. go for it!

5. This is a problem I know all too well with my blog. I find the voice recorder on your iPhone works pretty well. The half asleep drunken sounding messages are usually entertaining.

6. SimonB says:

I suffered a bit of art rage over the weekend when baffled by some performance art shenanigans being perpetrated on our beach. I managed not to injure them or myself though.

7. lifewith4cats says:

You never fail to make me laugh.

8. Marty says:

This made me laugh out loud! 🙂

9. inahans says:

I fell off my office chair while reading this… 😀 Oh man, this has happened to me wayy too many times… and like you said, we’ll probably never know!

10. Pingback: Nearly Wordless Wednesday: When Dreams Come True « Becoming Cliche

11. Pingback: How To Write a Blog So That People Will Read, Part 2 | Becoming Cliche