When Your Phone Lies

I take it really personally when my phone is wrong.

This entry was posted in Nerd Things, PSAs and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to When Your Phone Lies

1. I have quit listening to ANY meteorologist. Last week, I stood in the pouring rain at a school event while another mother stated “The doppler shows the rain doesn’t start for two more hours.” Doesn’t start. As if we were just imagining getting soaked.

2. Itsa5doglife says:

My phone also conspires against me. It often tells me I’m in some part remote of Canada but when i go to show my husband, its back in Texas It’s screwing with me.

3. Anna says:

At least your phone talks to you. Mine just likes to shut down in a jealous rage whilst I’m using the toaster.

4. Russ Nickel says:

The other day I woke up shivering and checked my phone, which said it was warm, so I assumed I had some sort of disease, but then I went outside and realized it was actually just freezing cold. Stupid phone making me doubt my immune system.

5. Oh suck on it, whiners. I have a FLIP PHONE. My phone couldn’t screw with me if it wanted to.

6. IN VAIN HAVE I STRUGGLED. I must add an emoticon to my previous post, thusly:

;>

(Whew, I feel better now.)

7. intrepidtraveller says:

While usually it’s some online weather site or another that I check, I still fall vicim to this. Especially as I live in Ireland, where as you can guess, the chance of rain is that little but higher than everywhere else in the world! lol Love your drawings!

8. simpleek says:

I can completely relate to this. I don’t know how many times my own phone screwed me over when it came to the weather. Your blog is really entertaining. Keep up the good work!

9. DewNestry says:

My phone can barely get text messages (it can play snake, though!) – but I know what you mean. I love getting wet from the rain, though, so I don’t mind it ^^

10. setinmotion says:

I know exactly how you feel. Compounded on that is when its meant to be sunny but it rains, and you spend the day wearing a white dress…

11. Such a good story I could tell about when a phone lied to me and my step mom. Of course, everybody in the town was lying to us as well. We felt as if we were in some strange episode of the Twilight Zone. But, that being beside the point. Absolutely love your blog. ❤ The drawings are highly entertaining.

12. Lisa says:

I love love love this!!! The drawings are great and it is sooo true.. that reminds me of how every morning is for me. For example, my phone said it was going to be in the high 60s, so naturally i just wore a small hoodie instead of a jacket, at the bus stop, i was exhaling smoke and steam only to find out it was really 37 degrees.. out of all the jobs available and all the jobs being lost on accountability weathermen/women and public transportation associates are the only ones who get paid to do their job incorrectly. hahah..

13. Lisa says: