Hugs Bite

I’m not really that crazy.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Hugs Bite

1. olletron says:

I actually am that crazy 😑 Awkward

2. PinkMusings says:

This is hilarious! Made me laugh out loud in office πŸ˜›

3. My husband laughed until he nearly peed his pants. He said “I can totally see YOU in that cartoon.” It hurts. Thanks for illustrating my life.

4. Russ Nickel says:

I totally do the hug bite! I guess now that I think about it I do sort of a lot of biting in general…and headbutting.

Also, I wish I could post as often as you! But at least you’re doing it, and thus providing me with tons of entertainment!

5. underwhelmer says:

It’s good to know that I’m not the only guy that experiences this.

6. Angeline M says:

I can hardly wait to see my daughter again…..guess what I’m going to do. I usually snap the back of her bra. Has she got a surprise in store for her πŸ™‚

7. catlas says:

ROFL.. ok I just actually laughed out loud too! And Yes, for real!

8. Sara says:

Almost LOL’d in the middle of the library. I’ve never experienced it, but now I’m going to be on the look out. And I’ll hear the Jaws theme in my head when I do.

9. I can vouch for this. I’ve seen her do it. I often tell her husband he’s abused.

10. Elizabeth says:

Yes. I have done this. I can’t help it, his shoulder just looks…yummy.

11. Amanda Rene says:

I do that sometimes. I don’t know why, the urge just overtakes me and I can’t help myself.

12. Katrine says:

Hahahaha! I lol’d! πŸ˜€

13. Yes, you are that crazy…so are the rest of us. πŸ˜›

14. I had a friend who always used to give shoulder bites when he hugged πŸ™‚ Thanks for the sweet reminder.

15. SallyChan says:

Sometimes, when people raise their arms up, say when they’re holding on to the handles on the subway or getting things off shelves for me, the temptation to have a quick nibble on their elbows is almost overwhelming. And yeah, I’ve indulged once or twice…

16. sheryly2 says:

Love your posts and illustrations! Definitely adding you to my blogroll and checking back for more more more!
    Bites add just that little spice into a cute hug πŸ™‚

17. friendlygal says:

OMG So funny!! πŸ˜€ i so love this blog πŸ™‚

18. LMAO. I love your cartoons. They are perfect. I made a list of types of hugs in a post called “Hugology” and now I feel like I must go back and add that one. Why do we do these weird things. I have done it and wondered why the hell anyone would do such a thing. That shoulder just calls your name, begging.

19. kotton says:

This is awesome I love your blog so far. Thanks for stopping y mine so I could find this awesome page.

20. kitkatlikereflexes says:

HAHA! This was too funny.

21. Pingback: Monday’s Top 5 | The Happy Logophile

22. Pingback: And the Award Goes to… | Peas and Cougars

23. hannahrose42 says:

Yes. Just yes. I have the urge to bite, and why not during a hug? They’re so close, it’s just too easy.

24. Scremi says:

Confession 1: Catching up on your blog.
    Confession 2: I am short. Therefore, I do not bite shoulders, I bite at chest level. My husband is scared to hug me anymore and I just cannot figure out why. He has no problem putting his arms around me from behind.

25. rwyckoff says: