After a total of 26 hours in the car, I’m finally home from Thanksgiving with my family.
- I can drink a lot of alcohol if I pace myself;
- it gets really cold at night when it’s 15 degrees outside and your RV runs out of propane;
- I would rather huddle freezing in my bed than get up;
- my uncle is amazing and will change a propane tank in the middle of the night;
- deep-fried turkey is delicious;
- my mother-in-law has an Etsy store and it has the cutest stuff ever, meanwhile, I’m still trying to finish a cross-stitch project I started two months ago;
- my family owns a lot of guns;
- sometimes my family scares me;
- shotguns will bruise your arm;
- and all of my family is secretly lurking on my blog.
I don’t know what I’m more surprised about – that I didn’t throw up at all or the fact that my family still talks to me even though I swear like a sailor on my blog.
Creative license, I guess.