Holiday Meltdown

I had a post all worked out to publish before Christmas, but I just spent the last three hours baking cookies and I ran out of time to do the pictures. After the Christmas craziness I’ll do it, promise.

Until then, happy holidays!

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Holiday Meltdown

1. Chatter Master says:

Merry Christmas!

2. Take a holiday. You deserve it. And please pass the cookies!

3. Hey, what happened to the Rae in the picture? She looks all worked up and not happy at all! Surely she didn’t let a little mishap like not finishing a blog post get to her?
    Cheer up, girl, and try to enjoy the not-so-crazy moments this Christmas, may they be manifold. Merry Christmas!

4. booksnob says:

Yes, I’d like some cookies as well. I still have some fudge I can trade!

5. Can I have a cookie? 🙂 Pretty please 🙂

6. Anne Schilde says:

I’m imagining you buried under mounds of cookies instead of snow. Have a safe and merry Christmas!

7. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you can dig your way out of that snowbank. Have a wonderful holiday!! Looking forward to many more great cartoons from you in 2012!

8. Lori Franks says:

Did you make the cut-out sugar cookies? Those are so fun! You should make some of your cartoon character! That would be really cute!
    Merry Christmas!

9. underwhelmer says:

Mmm… I could go for a cookie or thirty right now. Food and I have a problem; I love to eat it and it’s delicious and can’t defend itself well.

Happy Holidays! 🙂

10. sayali611 says:

Merry Christmas..Hope you have a good one 🙂

11. demonsking19 says:

hey i have nominated you for the versatile blogger award 🙂
    COngrats

12. Anna says:

I hope you had a great Christmas!

13. asoulwalker says:

Merry Christmas to you. I lost the ability to think when you said cookies, so… what was I saying again?