Drive Dangerous

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Drive Dangerous

1. Russ Nickel says:

Haha. I never thought about how silly it is to drive safe, as if they were considering another option.

(Oh no, I’m being that guy! http://boggletondrive.com/2011/11/28/dive-dove/ Watch out for weird past participles!)

2. Oh, you never know — some people do need that reminder! πŸ˜›

3. Sometimes they need us to mess with their minds. They NEED us to.

4. hahaha, I can believe you’d want to drive dangerously after that post about wanting to be the only driver on the road… πŸ˜€

5. When someone was leaving my older brother would always say “drive fast and take chances!” Jokingly of course.

I have a 20 year old son. Believe me, I feel better reminding him!

7. Dee says:

hahaha, amazing.

8. Paula Turner says:

There are so many silly sayings like that. One that we did use with our children when they were teens were: make good choices. Cause really, they were teenagers. The options were many to do otherwise.
    Love this.

9. Nothing hurt says:

I’m so glad I don’t have someone to tell me this when I leave the house. πŸ™‚

10. underwhelmer says:

Some people flirt with danger while others take it out to a nice steak dinner and then make it pay… I’m guessing you fall into the second camp. πŸ™‚