Captcha Bitch

This entry was posted in Nerd Things and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Captcha Bitch

1. Oohh, aren’t they annoying! I mean, make them unreadable for a bot is one thing but making them unreadable for the rest of us, reasonably intelligent folks… Nice take!

2. Perfect! I HATE that evil Captcha!

3. underwhelmer says:

Irrational violence; the cause of and solution to all of life’s problems. 🙂

Brilliant as always Rae.

4. booksnob says:

I was so shocked and elated the day I learned that I didn’t have to use caps or spaces to get them correct.

I do still have to have it read to me sometimes.

5. Dee says:

This is exactly how I feel when that happens!

6. egerardis says:

That’s what I’m talkin’ bout…

7. Arlene says:

Yes! My thoughts exactly!!

8. Adrianna F says:

It’s like you’re inside my head…. creepy. But funny as hell! I love it!

9. Anne Schilde says:

Haha! Good call! Captcha should have a “Do not mix with alcohol” warning too!

10. Omg this is so appropriate. I was just battling with one of these things a few minutes ago! SO ANNOYING.

11. YES! This is perfect. Captcha is the worst.

Hilarious. Those blurry images are even worse after 7 cups of coffee or two glasses of wine.

13. I hate Captcha especially when it incorporate special characters (and mathematical symbols ffs) not found on a normal keyboard.

14. sandystreams says:

Captcha, or rather Gotcha, always feels so personal. Thank you for taking up the hammer.

15. asoulwalker says:

The last two faces are epic. So well done. I hate all forms of word verification. I think I might put in a place to hang a hammer right next to my computer.

16. THIS IS WHY I ONLY BUY CHEAP COMPUTERS.

(A few might have taken a short flight out of a high window.)

17. K How says:

HAHAHA! That’s great. I love your comics. They’re hilarious.

18. Pingback: Monday’s Top 5 (Better Late than Never) | The Happy Logophile

19. I have to admit, the first time I saw this post a couple days ago, I couldn’t relate. Funny and cute though it is, I have never had a problem with those things.

Then something terrible happened.

I tried to comment on my mom’s blog. In order to comment, you have to fill in one of those annoying security thingies. I could read the word perfectly, and I typed the word with confidence.

“Incorrect character entered, please try again.”

So I did. Again. And again. And again.

Now I understand.

As always, loving your posts! 🙂