Cherry Red Dream Chair

Sometimes I wonder if I’m a 70-year-old trapped in a 28-year-old’s body or if I really am that awkward. But then again, maybe I should just roll with it and see if I can get one in a nice cherry red.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Nerd Things and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Cherry Red Dream Chair

1. if you get 2 you can organize a good race

2. Russ Nickel says:

Maybe you should just “roll with it?” Nice.

Haha, I didn’t even mean to make that pun. They’re so thoroughly seeped into subconscious that I don’t even have to think about them anymore!

3. If you get one of those, I’ll get one of those really cool chairs that lifts you up and dumps you in the floor. We can compare notes.

4. Hilarious! It’s like you read my mind…

Does it come with a remote for the fridge?

6. Kevin says:

Just make sure it has lightening bolts down the side.

7. Brilliant! I think I qualify too!

8. If you charge it up really well you can drive it out on the road.

9. I say “age be damned!” Get one, have the hubby install some bumpers, and go play Mario Kart for real in the grocery store. You know you want to…

10. LWSpotts says:

I think I qualify too! I’m a little nonplussed by that… LOL

11. The powerchair? I sure hope it doesn’t use nuclear energy… 🙂

12. Jamie Pope says:

I kinda want one of those, “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up,” necklaces. My grandmother has one of those and a medic alert bracelet. Old people bling is pretty damn cool.

13. Jacob Spire says:

Maybe you can also park your car in all the good spots!

14. den says:

Hahaha I loved this! 🙂

15. Get one and pretend to be Professor X. Make your husband play Magneto.

16. I just found you and your comics are hilarious! So clever:]

17. jennpav says:

I once fell down while getting the mail. Just because there was wind or gravity or air. I don’t even know why. A boy scout helped me up. These are the moments you seriously consider elastic waisted pants.

JP
    Lettuce Be Clear

18. asoulwalker says:

If you get one, I’ll get one and we can have a cross-country race– just like Cannon Ball Run… only a little slower.

19. Adrianna F says:

Well, I answered yes to some of those questions, so maybe I qualify too! Wanna race? bahahahaha

I loved this. 😉

20. almostartist says:

Just found your blog through J.Ploober – peeing in my pants a little at my desk from giggling (I mean that as a compliment)

21. Do you make all of these?! Your posts are hilarious!

LLB