Married Stalker

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Married Stalker

1. just get a basement with a good solid door. Thats my plan.

2. SJ says:

Aww so cute…haha hope you and your husband had a good valentine’s day! If you celebrate it 🙂

3. Awwwwww! The cutest stalker in prison! That should be a Hallmark card. Zazzle?

4. I’ve got a wife just like you!

5. ‘Seriously, you’ll never get away’. 😀

6. booksnob says:

I love the way the smile disappears from his face in the fourth panel.

Where are you that you’re standing drinking your wine?

7. Russ Nickel says:

I’ve been stalking this one girl, but since we’re not married, she thinks it’s creepy instead of cute. What’s with that? Oh well.

8. Aw. I can relate; my girlfriend always does this cute little thing where she tries to escape..

9. Very romantic stalker moment… 🙂

The eyes are brilliant. I love your drawings — they are so true!

11. onemeanmfa says:

This reminds me of a time when I was watching General Hospital and Rick had hidden Carly in a secret room he had built in his house. I believe she was pregnant at the time and no one knew where Carly was and Rick was like the creepiest, most sexy stalker psycho ever. Your cartoon-self, however is not creepy, just cute.

12. There’s a very fine line between stalking and adoration – very, very fine.

13. Melissa says:

Awww…I am getting married in September and I think I’ll add the “Seriously, you’ll never get away” in right after “Till death do us part”!

14. My girlfriend says I have stalker tendencies.

Well, she not really my girlfriend yet.

15. asoulwalker says:

One of my best friends always used to say to his wife, “the day you leave me is the day I follow you.”

16. Pingback: 5 Things I Found While I Was Looking Aroundhttps://tragicsandwich.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1664&action=edit | Tragic Sandwich

17. Pingback: 5 Things I Found While I Was Looking Around | Tragic Sandwich

18. Smaktakula says:

Aw, love means never having a moment to yourself again.