Phones at War

Some people play Angry Birds*, other people fight the undead.

*I play Angry Birds too.

This entry was posted in Nerd Things and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Phones at War

1. I used to fight skeletal apparitions but nobody ever thanked me and eventually I gave it up to pursue better attention-getting endeavors.

2. Great illustrations! Thanks for protecting us!

3. I have yet to figure out why the birds are so angry, but the undead kind of have a good reason to be ticked. Thanks for doing your part to save us.

4. I have no idea what you’re on about. Maybe I should get myself one of these fancy smartphones one day. Or better yet, get my husband to get me one. How long until Christmas?

5. Jacob Spire says:

Nice! 🙂
    In the Olden Days, we used to instinctively tilt our Game Boys to help the hero jump over wide holes.
    Nowadays, that’s how you play!

I feel so safe now. Thanks Rae!

7. booksnob says:

My husband just laughs at the looks on my face while I’m fighting whatever…although lately he’s more inclined to laugh at what he calls my “ghost swiping” because he swears my thumb hovers over the screen and makes a scroll up motion when it’s unnecessary. <.<

8. What game is that? I wanna fight skeletons…

9. Anne Schilde says:

I wonder what state the world would be in if the undead were left unbattled.

10. Brett Minor says:

I started playing STUPID ZOMBIES and few weeks ago and can’t put it down.

I believe the inventor of the smartphone was also the destroyer of productivity.

11. ... says:

Hahaha this is hilarious. following!

12. Ells says:

I love the expressions you’ve captured here… If I ever need to fight undead skeletons I hope I look as angry. 🙂

13. I play Text Twist with the same kind of fervor and determination!

14. Smaktakula says:

Who will fight the skeletons if you don’t?

15. Reblogged this on Softballprincess12's Blog and commented:
    I love angry birds it is so adicting….