5 Ways to Not Get Anything Done Fast

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats, Human Interactions, Observations and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to 5 Ways to Not Get Anything Done Fast

1. I’d add ‘Try to write a blog post’, that’s always a huuuge time killer without a result to speak of. Obviously not for you though. Grrr, now I’m jealous!

2. It’s so sad I have each of the listed at one point …. 😦 =p

Recently Pinterest takes all that time..

3. checking your email constantly like a crazy person.

4. Narky says:

I somehow got myself into #5 last night.

5. Your pictures are so great! Thanks for more suggestions on how to procrastinate. I usually just play solitaire.

6. keatslover says:

Aimlessly surfing the internet works too.:)

Clever as always.

8. I pretty much do all of those things except sit in traffic daily. My biggest time wasting technique is probably more a result of my undiagnosed and untreated ADD: I sit and stare off into space for hours and don’t realize I am sitting and staring off into space for hours. In a way, it is very Zen.

9. asoulwalker says:

Politics suddenly seems so interesting.

10. almostartist says:

I’m planning 1 and 2 when I get home from work , along with some bejeweled.

11. I tend to do many of those things when I have homework. I will sit down to write a paper and suddenly the floor MUST be vacuumed, I realize we are out of milk and I need to go to the store, I can’t live with the state of the bathroom mirror. I am willing to do anything but my homework.

12. This is what happened while reading your post:
    Me: Giggle
    Husb: What?
    So I show him the post.
    Husb: Those are all things you do.

13. Smaktakula says:

1 and 3 are my weaknesses. Audiobooks help with traffic.

14. Hmmm, I practice all of these…And could also add, “trying to answer the question, ‘why?’ from a 3-year old.” Gets me nowhere. Fast.

15. emptyhat says:

Haha I love your posts. How long did this one take you to make?

Most of my posts take me 2-3 hours to make (I should say 2-3 unfocused hours, since I’m usually getting up and doing other stuff and watching TV). A few of my posts I work over a couple of nights, which is why it’s hard to post everyday.

16. actuaria says:

Reblogged this on Actuaria's Blog and commented:
    Promise not to keep reblogging, but this made me smile 🙂

17. iameno says:

Reblogged this on enoisme.

18. JenLlama says:

Presently cracking up all in my elementary art classroom (long after the rest of the teaching staff in the building has left) thanks to you. Looked up “cartoon cougars” as inspiration for a mascot-related classroom management strategy. Time stamp on that initiative was an hour and a half ago. Spent the first 17 minutes researching/sketching for the intended task; the remainder dedicated to Peas and Cougars.

Now that I have read this helpful “how to” list and I know that I haven’t achieved jack shit, I’m going to go home and try to order pizza online. Ta!

Haha, I’m glad you stumbled upon my blog and I was able to contribute to some healthy procrastination! Now I’m just imagining a cougar trying to manage a classroom. That might have to be a blog post.

• JenLlama says:

I’m not sure I’ve ever been happier with something I randomly stumbled upon, so thank you! Looking forward to spending more time here.

If I may ask… why “Peas and Cougars”? The name alone pleases me so.