Cat Spoons

Some problems, you just don’t want to fix.

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Cat Spoons

1. Still better than a kid…

2. Rob Rubin says:

That is quite a patient cat you have. If I had a cat it would probably claw me to death to get at the food.

3. Ha! I’ve done that! Sometimes I think my cats would rather eat from my hand than the bowl. I know they’d rather eat off my plate.

4. almostartist says:

I see nothing wrong with this.

5. For quite a while after we got our dog, she drank very little water. I used to bring the bowl over to her and hold it in front of her to see if she’d drink. So I get it.

6. my cat pukes after he eats every damn morning.. so I have to dump about ten little crunchy bits in his bowl, wait til he finishes, wait ten more minutes, dump ten more pieces.. etc etc..

So I totally get where you are coming from.

7. My kitten was doing that so I started feeding him small amounts, multiple times a day. I just bought him a toy that drops the food out when he hits it. A little harder if you have soft food.

8. Kitty Hun says:

Glad to see someone else loves their pets this much.

9. asoulwalker says:

Thank you for that drawing of the cat.

10. camgal says:

Very patient cat!Lol

11. Heather says:

Arg! Animals and their maintenance! Drives me to drink.

12. underwhelmer says:

Love it! Wife and I are huge cat people. 🙂

I think we did the exact same thing with Other Cat this morning.

13. Jay Schwartz says:

I had cats. I don’t have them anymore. This is most likely why … also the (gack gack gack) fur balls were an issue I could have done without. I’m very happy with my ‘pet rock’ now (spoon feeding not required). 😛