Unicorn Births Skyrocket

Last week, my blog hit 500,000 unicorns… er, views, and this month also happens to be the one-year anniversary for Peas and Cougars. So I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers. I’m still amazed that I was able to find any readers at all, let alone consistent ones. And hopefully this next year will be as good as the last, even if we don’t have a rapture scare.

This entry was posted in Observations and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Unicorn Births Skyrocket

1. kallmaker says:

Happy anniversary!

2. You can always do another Game of Thrones chart…
    Congrats on your milestones.

3. Rob Rubin says:

Congratulations! That’s quite an accomplishment.

Unfortunately, your popularity probably excludes you from this:

4. Happy Anniversary! A rapture scare might make this year even better. Another flow chart, please?

5. Congrats and happy anniversary!

6. asoulwalker says:

Wow… and I thought the horse you rode to Texas was epic… this is another level.

7. No Rapture scares are scheduled as yet; but we can cross our fingers that the Mayans were right and we will all be dead in December. If not there is always hope for the Gotterdammerung and Baldur’s return…

8. sj says:

Congratulations! Man, those unicorns are pretty grown for being less than a year old. It must be their magical DNA.

9. Audrey says:

Congrats and happy blogiversary!!

10. Scott Nagele says:

Wow! 500,000. That seems like an incredible number to me right now. Congrats!

11. Jenn says:

Congrats! Those are two HUGE milestones 🙂

12. Adrianna F says:

Congrats!

Holy Cow. I mean, “Holy Unicorns.” Or should I just say Congrats!!!!

14. Congrats ! Will there be a unicorn preserve or farm ?

15. heyesphoto says:

Congratulations – very impressive!

16. WoW! That is a huge number for one year. Congratulations.

17. Russ Nickel says:

Woooo! Congratulations! I’m jealous. That’s way more unicorns than we have. In fact, I have yet to determine what sort of creature form our viewership takes.

18. Congratulations, I’m pretty sure several unicorns have come into existence as a result of my viewing of your posts, please can you post me one? I always wanted a horse to keep in my box bedroom, you can fulfill my dreams now 🙂

19. alirthome says:

love the unicorns! and congrats on one year!

20. westonomy says:

You are my favorite blogger, on a list that includes me! Congrats and thanks for the laughs. 🙂

21. gabrielaadelstein says:

hah! remember the Rapture?!?
    kudos! ❤