Future Self Problems

Usually putting things off for my future self works, but eventually my current self gets screwed.

This entry was posted in Marriage, Nerd Things and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Future Self Problems

1. Russ Nickel says:

I wanted to think of a clever comment, but it’s pretty late. Maybe I’ll just let future self handle it.

2. Rob Rubin says:

I keep trying to ask future self what the next winning lottery numbers are. I think future self is deaf.

3. Monica says:

That’s cool.

4. I have a friend who sends letters to her future self that her future self is allowed to open on the future date written on the outside of the letter. She’s been doing it since she was a kid and she always gets to open one or two on her birthday. The problem is that she desperately wants to write back to her past selves. Stupid linear time travel.

5. Man, this just inspired me…

6. sj says:

You know, I’ve never left things as a problem for future self. I should probably start, then I’d actually have a reason to get angry (and someone to blame) when they don’t get done.

7. That sums me up pretty well. I’ve yet to see any action from my future self, though.

8. I keep telling my future self to give me some of her paycheck so I can buy some boots, but the wench never listens. So greedy.

9. My future self has issues all the time that my present self refuses to do anything about.

10. ihavekids says:

This is great! I’m going to start using that – “future self”. Awesome 🙂

11. asoulwalker says:

I’m pretty sure that future-self is too close to death to cry about the mistakes present-self is making.

12. awkwardlyinteresting says:

Reblogged this on REESA and commented:
    haha wowww story of my life, procrastinators ftw!