Supernatural Email

Amazingly, this is based on a true story.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Nerd Things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Supernatural Email

1. Russ Nickel says:

I never knew Christmas hope and angel wings were a viable replacement! This is going to make my hexing so much easier.

Some people don’t understand how much witchcraft is involved in computers.

3. “Christmas hope”– cannot stop laughing!

4. Kickass reaction! You can always make me smile :).

5. do you do childrens book illustrations… or would you?

I’ve actually been thinking about trying to develop one of my posts into a “children’s” book. Stupid real life obligations that take money suck up all of my time.

• Rob Rubin says:

If you are interested, I wrote a manuscript for a story about a scared piece of broccoli that I would love to get illustrated and resubmit to publishers.

6. mona says:

I saw you tweet this and was hoping you’d develop it into a post. It’s all I had hoped for, although I suppose that hope isn’t as potent as Christmas hope, so I’m still soul hunting.

7. Where do I get that book?

8. gojulesgo says:

Oh my.

Now I finally think I know what it will take to teach my mom how to copy/paste. I’m just not sure there’s enough Christmas hope left for both of us.

9. iimpp says:

It’s REALLY amazing with the fact that it’s based on true story. I prefer the soul of first born child, anyway, as it’s easier than Christmas hope and wings of an angel. I’m willing to sacrifice some soul of my sis ’cause she already has a lots, hehe :P.

10. suzymarie56 says:

Haha, this is brilliant! I had a customer in my shop this week asking me for a primula plant. When I explained that they aren’t growing now because it’s summer, she said “well I’ve got one that is still alive”. Ok, bring me the inner soul of that plant and I will use it to conjure you a new one….

11. asoulwalker says:

You are hilarious.

12. Rob Rubin says:

Just letting you know that I granted your wish and wrote up the “anti-Julia”:

13. reesa says:

Reblogged this on REESA and commented:
    hahaha sounds like my mum’s requests…

14. ecoshan says: