Cartwheel Trauma

And that was the first and last cartwheel I ever tried to do.

This entry was posted in Childhood Things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Cartwheel Trauma

1. Chatter Master says:

😦 The eyes are awesome in this. Bummer though about the broken arm.

2. Agreed. The eyes have it.

Thank you for reinforcing my wisdom in never trying a cartwheel. Ever.

3. Rob Rubin says:

That’s quite a large cast for such a thin arm. How did it stay on? πŸ˜‰

4. I’ve never been able to do a cartwheel either. Now I am so grateful I never broke anything in all my fruitless attempts.

5. vandysnape says:

Happens every time πŸ˜€ Great πŸ™‚

Even though I can do a cartwheel even now, I won’t because I am sure to break something else. Like the floor.

7. gojulesgo says:

Eh. Cartwheels are overrated! Especially when you’re old enough to drink instead. πŸ˜‰

8. Anne Schilde says:

My first cartwheel, I learned that you come down really hard on the ground when you don’t put your feet down first, and that the boys get a big thrill out of your underwear. Both better than a broken arm.

9. Life as Mia says:

Awesome drawings! XD

I love a good smile, and you really got me to smile this time! I adore your blogs, and this one especially, cause as a little girl, you always tried to do those damned cartwheels, that everyone else tried to do, and I ended up flat on my arse, thinking… ”WTF, how?” And I never quite made it, maybe because I sucked at gymnastics? XD Ahem…

10. The one where your head hits the ground. That’s exactly how I picture I looked during my first cartwheel. But I was fortunate enough to not break my arm. And to learn how to do them without using my head.

11. timmer says:

I was the girl in the pink dress as kid. Not, literally, just in terms of cartwheeling. I wasn’t a girl as a kid….this got awkward.

12. My experience also with cartwheels. I adore your blog.

13. Pingback: Welcome Back! « Totally knew that. Or…maybe not.

14. Haha classic, non- innapropriate humor/theme. I love it! Any more?