Poo Paws

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Poo Paws

1. audrey says:

Goodness gracious! Don’t I know it, I’ve even had poo paws before!: http://littleeyedesigns.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/monday-cat-stories-the-chase/

Love your entry today. 🙂

Don’t be mad at the cat. He was just celebrating World Irritable Bowel Disease Day!

3. sj says:

bahahahaha, your face in the third frame is priceless. Are you sniffing the floor there? That’s what I’m imagining.

4. Just be glad you don’t have a dog. As I wrote about last week on http://www.unnecessarywords.com man’s best friend has absolutely no problem with eating my cats’ poop. The other night he grabbed a couple of choice pieces from the litter box and after his snack he just jumped and rolled in his leftovers. My cats usually make an effort to be as clean as possible.

Haha, that’s pretty foul! My cats are usually really clean too, but every once in awhile they step in their poop while they are trying to cover it up and then track it through the rest of the house. It’s great.

5. Does your kitty leave bottom-tracks, too? That’s my least favorite part of cat-parenthood.

6. timmer says:

Haha, I like the cat half in the panel. I imagine it smirking. May I ask what program you use for your drawings?

Sure, I use Photoshop Elements (which is a really basic/cheap version of Photoshop). I taught myself how to use it, but I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. Sort of.

7. Anne Schilde says:

All carpet has been completely removed from my house on account of my neighbors’ pets! The cat looks like it’s giving you the what for. 🙂

8. Anna says:

As I only have a hamster, I can’t say I’ve ever experienced this problem. This sort of puts any fantasies of having a giant hamster that hardly fits into my living room out of my head though.

A giant hamster that hardly fits into your living room sounds dangerous. If I had a giant cat, people would probably call it a lion or a tiger and it would most likely eat me. Size is the only thing I have over them.

9. Laminate flooring is the BEST. I hate having carpet with pets.

• Elyse says:

We had lovely plush white carpeting when we moved into our current house. Now it is more of “101 Dalmatians” motif. It’s lovely. Trust me.