Clairvoyant Clothes

My prior self sounds a lot more sinister than my current self.

This entry was posted in Childhood Things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Clairvoyant Clothes

1. Smaktakula says:

First, that is an awesome thing to tell a child. Secondly, I have been hung in every life.

2. W. R. Woolf says:

Nice 🙂
    So if a sweater is itchy I was eaten by fire ants?

3. asoulwalker says:

What if my button-down shirt is too small?

4. FredK says:

If I wear Crocs, does it mean I had bad fashion sense in my past life also?

5. Michelle Gillies says:

I think we all want to think we have a bit of bad boy/girl in us at some time or other.

6. That is hilarious!

7. Go Jules Go says:

Ha! Did your mom really say that to you? That is amazing. I might have to use that if I ever have kids, except I might change it to ‘it means you were beheaded.’

8. Then I’m hung too once! I can’t stand anything touching my neck.
    (Btw, your eyes are hilarious!)

9. Anne Schilde says:

What clothing make should you uncomfortable if your prior self was dragged by a horse and then left in the desert where you were pecked to death by vultures?

10. Kathy V. says:

So then, what happened to you if you have muffin-top in all your jeans?

11. This explains a lot.

12. xubobo says:

In such a way that the expression is great

13. What does it mean if pants give you a wedgie? Or maybe I don’t want to know.

I’m going to say you were an acrobat who wore very tight spandex and you probably died while wearing them.

• Lemme add: The other acrobat didn’t swing out far enough, so you failed to grasp his arms, and you fell down to the net below. Unfortunately, the net tore and didn’t break your fall. But that didn’t kill you. It only left you with an irreparable hip, and you got to marry the handsome circus performer who could communicate to animals — and who was also secretly a duke or count or something — and you got pregnant, and died from delivering twins because your broken hip couldn’t take it.

Sorry, I’ve read The Wakefield Legacy (Sweet Valley Saga) way too many times for my own good.