How to Kill a Spider

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to How to Kill a Spider

1. Mouse says:

But grenades ensure you get all his friends too!

“Guns don’t kill people, I do.” Brilliant!

3. maisa798 says:

i struck a deal with the spider gang at my place…they get rid of any other bugs for me, and I politely leave the room when they come out during the rain. It works for us. The last time I tried to remove a spider (via your stand cup-on-paper setup), I shattered the cup, split my finger open and had to spend the next hour staving off unconsciousness. So much easier just to let them have the tv room for a while

4. Michelle Gillies says:

Spiders make me crazy! I can deal with the ones that are within reaching distance, but I tell you if anyone walked in on me trying to reach one on the ceiling they would have me committed.

5. Ha, I was expecting a training montage but buying a gun seems so much easier!

6. sj says:

I call down the 12y/o to take them outside. I only kill the big spiders that charge (and yes, we’ve had a few of those).

7. Poor spider! What you really need to learn is how to carry spiders outside on your own without killing them. They are so useful. Not to mention cute.

8. Can’t stop laughing!

9. teacherjesus says:

hahaha, really hilarious. Very nice, let me tell you that you made my day. And when you use the prhase “kill don’t kill people . . .” remindme Family guy, the scen when his daugther is discussins about guns, hahaha

10. Audrey says:

This is awesome! I can totally relate – that’s my response to spider-murder too. Right now the bf is happy to save me from evil spiders but I rue the day he tells me I’m on my own.

11. Dimples would be more than happy to adopt your method. In the meantime, I carefully urge them onto a piece of paper and gently dump them outside. It’s my meager way of trying to make up for all of my other sins.

12. We have five spiders living in the bathroom. Care to come over?

13. I’m okay with spiders, it’s the house centipedes that need to be shot in the face.

I’ve only seen about four in my house in the last four years. If there were ever more than that, I’d probably cut my losses and blow the place.

14. Same thing for me, except that it’s cockroaches, not spiders.

15. Monica says:

Hahahahaha! I love the look down the gun barrel look! Fabulously funny. Dirty Harry would have been proud of you.

16. Rob Rubin says:

Soooo, I guess this is how they do it in Texas, huh?

17. Anna says:

I love this! Anything that replaces killing them with a tissue and general flailing is automatically a good idea.

18. Elizabeth says:

Next time a spider comes in our house…(one did this morning and it was the most terrifying event of my life)…
    Nope, I’ll still call my husband. 😉