When You Try to Get Away

There’s a downside to getting service everywhere.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Nerd Things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to When You Try to Get Away

1. My main reason for not having a cellphone! I don’t WANT to be accessible anywhere!

2. Michelle Gillies says:

Heheheheheh! We have all had that happen. It’s a good thing they have an off button.

3. sj says:

Hee! I giggled at your pocket vibrating.

BTW, I LOVE that your dress has pockets. 😉

4. Wow, I don’t even get reception inside my own house half the time.

5. Anne Schilde says:

This is awesome, Rae! The shot with you on the mountain top is fabulously serene.

6. Paula Turner says:

Thanks for the regular giggles…I have nominated you for an Inspiring Blog award.

7. Tell everyone you won’t text back because it costs money, and you’ll be freed of any texts…
    …and contact.

8. Olletron says:

Buahah I’ve escaped this! My phone hasn’t been on for months :> Sadly, this would apply to me with a laptop instead of a phone :<

9. timmer says:

haha, love the enormity and detail of the first panel. It makes for a nice ‘visual punchline (this may be a term that I just made up)’ in the later panels.

10. Rob Rubin says:

During my blogging hiatus, I became more addicted to Twitter. I need a rotary cell phone.

PS – I’m coming out of hiatus tomorrow.

11. asoulwalker says:

So I was above ten thousand feet a couple of days ago and I discovered an interesting thing. I had brought my cell phone because I had forgot a camera and needed to snap at least one or two pictures. I was at my high point and I took out my phone to take said photos when I noticed a new (to me) symbol on my phone. It turns out that I could make 911 calls and nothing else where I was. Who knew?

Oh, and I love this one by the way.

12. underwhelmer says:

The end will come through the iPhone conduit. Why does a phone work everywhere if it wasn’t designed to enslave humanity? Answer me that.