Recovery Inequality

Men, am I right?

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Recovery Inequality

1. puzzle says:

funny but – no? wishful thinking, it was that way round!

2. Haha, if everything in life could jsut eb solved by drinking water! 🙂
    If I have a headache, mostly a ride on my bike will help me (more or less) out.

3. Generally in my family, it’s the males who take longer to recover! Lucky you for milking out your sicknesses!!! 😉

4. But when an ailment lasts longer than an hour or two, they think they’re dying of Plague, right?

5. Hit him with a hammer. The headache is guaranteed to last longer and be more memorable.

Hope you’re feeling better soon! Headaches are the worst!

I agree that it is the other way around. When my husband has a sniffle he suffers for dead. Me, i have a chronic illness and only let him know if I think paramedics might be involved.

7. Anne Schilde says:

I don’t even know any guys who get migraines. I’m sure it happens.

8. Russ Nickel says:

I’m right there with you! I grind my teeth at night and then my headaches last for days. Yay!

9. YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT! I’m nursing a headache right now. My husband doesn’t understand. He just follows the rules: stop, drop, and roll away veeeery quietly.

10. asoulwalker says:

I don’t know if that is true or not. I do know, however that I can keep it together with bullets literally flying around or with one hand hanging on to a rock ledge over a three hundred foot drop. If I get sick, however, I fall into pieces and crawl under the covers completely useless.

11. Verónica says:

Oh my, that is so funny. I can completely relate!!