Homemade Target Cookies

cookies 1cookies 2cookies 3cookies 4cookies 5cookies 6cookies 7cookies 8

Sometimes there’s a little bit of truth in every lie.

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats, Holidays and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Homemade Target Cookies

1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! And you are an incredible artist.

2. I’d buy it. Cats are so cruel sometimes.

3. that made me laugh. my mother says that to us. (about the nice things)

4. frenchroast says:

LOL. If those are those soft sugar cookies with frosting on them, give them a recipe for Lofthouse sugar cookies–they’re pretty close. http://www.browneyedbaker.com has a good recipe.

5. Anna says:

Fact: somewhere, at every minute of every day, a cat is plotting to steal your cookie recipes and generally destroy everything.

6. Anne Schilde says:

Bet she’s not getting sugar cookies next year. :)

7. Hahaha! I just got a cat and I’m being trained.

8. Soul Walker says:

I love the first frame. Also, the punchline is kind of wonderful.

9. I think it’s nice you’d even consider giving a recipe, even a fake one. There are a few I refuse to give to anyone. I don’t even have them in my recipe book correctly because my husband keeps giving them to the owners of the restaurant he’s at. Rat bastard. No one, NO ONE will have my lemon bar recipe!

10. pranjali14 says:

Hahaha..loved it.. u rock :)

11. Hey, I loved this (:
    Would you mind checking out my blog? https://blondethoughtss.wordpress.com/
    Xx thanks

12. I don’t believe cats belong in my house, so I will just keep making homemade food and giving out recipes. Your cat seems to suit your lifestyle and will continue to be very beneficial to your writing/dwawing endeavors. Congrats on being Freshly Pressed.

13. * that would be “drawing” – I am older than 3.

14. This made me laugh out loud. PERFECT!

15. The Prophet says:

Great artwork and exactly why I keep the evil cats outside. Only tortoises are allowed inside. Congrats on the Freshly Pressed. I can see why they picked you!

16. jhenrymeyer says:

Quite amusing. It’s funny how people lie every single second about trivial things.

17. josefkul says:

Here all this time I thought our cookies were being consumed by my pregnant wife, but now I know to start pumping our cats stomachs. Thanks for enlightening me!

18. Sasha says:

WOW! That made me laugh! Very funny. You are also a very good artist. Good job!

19. So amusing! It reminds me of the lies that a classmate told the teacher when we were young – his dog would eat his homework the night before!

20. mbaelaporte says:

The way you draw is adorable. I love this :-)

21. jcmarckx2009 says:

That was wonderful My cats want me to have nice things, but only if its them.

22. I don;t need nice things, I have my cat ;-)

23. Guilezilla says:

You just gained a new follower! LOL. NIce post! :D

24. Kylie says:

‘They don’t like me to have nice things.’ Love it!

25. nutrisassy says:

LOL! I feel like this is the story of my life for certain things…”wow, your hair looks great today! What did you do?” “…I didn’t wash the sex out of my hair because I was up all night.” Okay, that was a bit vulgar, but I hope you catch my drift. Anywho, very awesome! :)

26. Pingback: Blame it on the Cat | Peas and Cougars

27. Jeff says:

Love your blog. Love your comic. Congratulations on getting Freshly Pressed.

28. Putting the blame on a cat is always effective…and pretty much always appropriate, too. =) I do it all the time, and we have a dog. Great, funny work!

29. haha love it! do you just draw the cartoons on a simple software program or on a special one?

30. karaybrooke says:

I luve how your eyes how so much emotion in them…even how they are when you are explaining the cat doesnt like you having nice things…subtle but intense.

31. rkutchjm says:

Kudos. Great job. You deserve the “Press”. Cartoon is insane! Loved it!

32. Haha, very funny. It’s true… no nice furniture for me!

33. puresketch says:

Really nice work!
    Hats off~

34. Love this blog! So funny!

35. Pingback: Homemade Target Cookies | 2 Spooky 4 U

36. Nerd With Taste says:

Hahaha this is adorable! And so true! Target Cookies are the best! And the dog never eats the homework, because the cat got to it first! Haha! Congrats on FP! nerdwithtaste.wordpress.com

37. SocietyRed says:

As usual, you rock!

38. maggiemq says:

What?? Store bought cookies aren’t home made? I thought my dad was the best cookiemakerman ever! Nooo :(

39. africanyouthness says:

Lol!

40. rainygirly says:

Lovely art work…:))

41. morethanmelts says:

I have had almost that exact conversation!
    Mine was regarding something I crocheted for a co-worker (or didn’t as the case maybe!)

Haha, did she ask you for the pattern?

• morethanmelts says:

She asked me to explain exactly what stitches were involved….fortunately, anticipating this, I’d had the forethought to ask the lady who made it to explain how she did the fiddly bits….so I at least sounded convincing (I hope!) answering my co-workers questions
        (I only knit, I don’t crochet, but my co-worker didn’t know this!)

42. Blaming cats and store bought cookies. You’ve peeked into my life! LOL

43. mischameesh says:

This is too funny! Back when I was too lazy to cook, I always wanted to do this, but then I was too lazy to repackage as well

44. Susie says:

That Lofthouse sugar cookie recipe works – but then that would mean you’d have to make them! Loved this – and congrats on the Fresh Pressed!

45. LOL…
    My cat actually does eat paper. I can’t leave any dollar bills laying around unless I want to see confetti!

46. rgdole says:

that happened to me… was supposed to make cookies for a class and so i just got the kind that’s premade and you just slap in the oven… everyone was like they’re so amazing you’re an awesome cook… i never told them either… hehe

47. debcorreia says:

This sounds strangely familiar. ;)