My Murderous Cat

killer 1 killer 2 killer 3 Killer 4 killer 5 killer 6 killer 7 killer 8 killer 9 killer 10killer 11

killer 12

This is a completely true story, and it’s how I know my cats really love me. They could kill me, but they choose not to.

17 Responses to My Murderous Cat

1. beverlyq says:

By that definition of love, a lot of people love me! 😉

2. addercatter says:

Wow… remind me to never piss my kittie off!!! Lol

3. my cat only eats. i’m dubious

4. Soul Walker says:

I fully understand.

5. speaker7 says:

I think cats consider killing us on a daily basis. And then they get distracted by the furnace kicking on or the wind or a microscopic piece of dust.

6. Cymneorith says:

That’s hilarious, my cats used to do things like that to me all the time, especially when walking up the steps. O_O Many times I almost died.

My cat sitter complained that one of my cats almost killed her by walking so close to her feet and almost tripping her, but I told her if you’re holding a can of food, your life is forfeit.

• Cymneorith says:

Yes, I made that mistake a couple of times. And once I literally got attacked, my cat jumped on my back with its claws protruding. The scar is gone now. >.>

7. I think your kitty and my kitty have a secret killer handshake.

8. rawanaa says:

Lol! But I still want to have a kitty. Loved the graphics by the way!

9. LucyBre says:

I knew they were evil!!

10. loucyo says:

LMAO! You’re going to kill me, LOL! This is EXACTLY what I tell one of my best friends about her cat. I am SO HAPPY someone shares the same point of view regarding how shady cats are.