The Jean Anomaly

Wearing Jeans

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Observations and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to The Jean Anomaly

1. Michelle says:

This made me laugh, after a long week! Thank you!

2. I’ve been there lol

3. That’s when you have to commence the “jeans dance” to loosen things up 😀 Haha!

4. That is so darn true. There’s got to be an Einsteinian equation for why that always happens. And it has NOTHING to do with the entire cheesecake I ate between the wash and dry cycles.

5. Zee says:

Reblogged this on Dumpster and commented:
    False hopes every. single. damn. time.

6. Never toss them in the dryer! Really. (It helps prevent the “water slinky effect”.)

7. nannypology says:

Ahahahaha! This could NOT be more true! Dying over here…

The secret to successful dieting is never to wash your clothes.

9. Yes! I am not alone!

10. knotrune says:

Apparently you don’t really need to wash jeans, just pop them in the freezer overnight, it supposedly freshens them up enough. Not tried it myself, but it might help 🙂

11. love it. it’s great to start the morning with a laugh. thanks.

12. I hate that effect! I hate wearing belts, but I’m forced to now :(.
    So that actually the opposite of what you describe here, but still ;).

13. I always wondered how they built effect into the design of every pair of jeans I ever owned.

14. Hilarious, made me laugh! Happens to us guys too.

15. Eda says:

Muffin Top Syndrome. It sucks.

16. *sigh* Yeah. Like that.

17. odettecarrier says: