The Problem with Ring Tones

ring 1 ring 2 ring 3 ring 4 ring 5 ring 6

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Work Life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Problem with Ring Tones

1. Michelle says:

This is too funny! I was just commenting to my colleague the other day to change her existing ring tone because it reminds me of my ex boss who was an irritating jerk. haha!

2. Dakota says:

What’s worse is when somebody has the ring tone that’s always featured I’m scary movies.

3. Ha! At first I thought you were busting a move to the tune. I have a “knocking on a door” tone for texts and messages. He-Who never fails to head to the door, open it and look outside perplexed at whoever did the runner, every time he hears it. This is my little “joy” throughout the day.

4. Michelle says:

LOL, that’s awesome.

5. Hahaha I’ve got this as well!!
    I seriously freaks me out each and every time I hear it when it’s not morning.
    Even when it’s morning, actually. Just always.

6. QueridaJ says:

Yeah I personalized the ringtone and sms tone for a guy i was seeing…and whenever i hear it from even a stranger’s phone….i feel like “ugh no…not again”

7. Hilarious! I haven’t done that yet because I use the duck quacks for my alarm and I have yet to meet anyone that uses something that annoying for a ring tone.

8. Anne Schilde says:

I haven’t used an alarm since college. I would be psycho if I had to wake up to an annoying sound every day.

9. ditto. although i’d be the guy on the left. my alarm always goes off on the tube to work. the worst part is that it starts relatively softly before working up to really load. so if i’m listening to music (always) i don’t hear it until it gets to the end…. or if people on the escalator look at me in an odd way

10. Whap. The other bad thing about ringtones is when you set a funny one as your sis or mom’s tone when they call but then realize when others hear it that it’s absolutely ridiculous and it doesn’t embarass or mom or sis, but you instead.

11. Rohmadhana says:

Reblogged this on Rohmadhana's Blog and commented:
    What mean ????I don’t know wkwkwkwkw