Creepy Breathing

creepy 1 creepy 2 creepy 3 creepy 4 creepy 5 creepy 6 creepy 7 creepy 8

It’s almost as bad as snoring.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Creepy Breathing

1. puzzle says:

I fully agree.

2. Narky says:

What is it with men and their stupid creepy breathing?

3. My husband does that weird thing where he rubs his nose into his pillow, left, right, left, right… It’s a really soft sound but in the small hours of the morning it sounds exceedingly loud and totally prevents me from sleeping. Urgh!

4. i like it when my partner breathes a little like a pug. its cute.

5. It is definitely as bad as snoring.

6. lolamouse says:

This is spot on!!!

7. Oh my God this made me laugh. Mr. Weebles does this. He doesn’t snore, but the breathing. It’s just so…annoying.

8. I TOTALLY agree. And I’m certain that I NEVER breathe creepily.

9. Frenchroast says:

Dude! I thought my husband was the only one! Though at least he stops when I poke him.

10. Eda says:

My husband makes a high whining noise as if he’s a hamster being chased by a cat. Most unnerving.

11. It IS as bad as snoring!

12. DUDE! I made a post about my husband’s own breathing patterns a while ago. When he asks me why I rolled him over I call it his Darth Vader impression…

13. lalarukh1 says:

Lol this is soooo funny Lol burst out laughing 😛 You are doing a fantabulous job really The drawings are so awesome ! Loved your work.

14. storyofalice says:

Not as bad as snoring, but very, very funny! I love your drawings!

15. kristinaheartspink says:

It could always be worse however. The worst is the huuk-shooooo sound.

16. Soul Walker says:

The sheet shading is just so good on this I don’t even know how to praise it appropriately.

17. This happens at my house.
    Kkkkk…. shhhhkkkkk…. shhhkkkk….

But I’m sure my snoring is worse/prettier to type.

18. trees7861 says:

That made me smile —- it reminded me of my husband. However, it can be due to sleep apnea. Was about to say have this checked, then I realized it’s just cartoon.