If I Owned a Store

fedora 2

fedora 3

fedora 4

fedora 5

fedora 6

fedora 7

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Work Life and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to If I Owned a Store

1. MaraEastern says:

That’s funny. I thought this kind of shops only exists in where I live, but apparently, it’s a world-wide phenomenon.

2. Haha love it! *Oh people these days*

3. But Mexican sombreros are okay, right? *hides hat behind back*

4. speaker7 says:

I completely support your store policies.

5. cerrosolo says:

Fedoras, like the foosball, are the devil.

6. For me, it would be those hipster pork-pie hats. Get a real brim, hipsters.

7. I will shop at your store! Can we work on open button downs as well?

8. May I add pants that show underwear/butt cracks to the list, please.

9. Oh, I would like to shop in your store but I will have to find a spot to stash my fedora. I was unaware that my wearing of my fedora was offensive to some (apparently many). I’m very sad.

10. Anna says:

Ugh, what a violation of common decency. How dareth he!

11. Fezzie for the fine franchise?

12. Soul Walker says:

I couldn’t go into your store. I don’t ever wear fedoras these days but I love them. I loved them in the movies I saw as a child. I loved them on the people I knew who were nice to me. I love the way they look and Indiana Jones is still awesome. Still I understand how a fashion trend can get on a persons nerves.

Oh, I loved them from a historical fashion perspective too, when they were more… genuine?

But not into the douchey hipster trend with them. I guess my beef is with how you use and accessorize with them? And yes, Indiana Jones is still awesome and I actually like the wide-brimmed sable fedora style that he has much better (I just watched Last Crusade the other day and I’ll never get tired of it!).