Leftover Halloween Candy

candy 1 candy 2 candy 3candy 4 candy 5 candy 6For the record, he lasted about two hours.

This entry was posted in Holidays, Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Leftover Halloween Candy

1. sarodriques says:

Welcome back, I love this one!

2. addercatter says:

Haha! Oh how I love these little comic strips!!!

3. haha do adults still trick or treat?

4. The Cutter says:

We made sure to get all the candy out of the house as soon as possible. Some was given away, much was eaten. But it’s gone.

5. Probably two hours longer than some.

6. HAHAHAHA LOVE THIS. I’d never even try to pretend I’d go an entire day without candy, especially around Halloween. And with that said, i’m not kidding, my cowoker just brought me in 3 pieces.

7. Soul Walker says:

That is hilarious.

On an unrelated note, what did WordPress just do to the reader/freshly pressed page? I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. Seriously it really annoys me. Now I don’t have time to go to the actual page? Wasn’t that the point of the reader in the first place? It’s getting too ridiculous.

8. I love this! Sadly, my limit is two pieces per day. More than that doesn’t taste good anymore. I know. I don’t understand it,either. Don’t leave me.

I’m a bit of a candy hoarder, so I understand where you’re coming from. I find candy that I stuck in my purse from months ago because I was saving it for the candy apocalypse or something.

I am a candy-holic. I cruise on a chocolate cloud from holiday to holiday.

10. Hahahaha! I had candy for breakfast and lunch after Halloween 🙂 By the evening I had to throw it out. I regretted my decision almost immediately.

11. Tienky says:

Cute… Lol wish we had holloween trick or treat in South-Africa 😦

12. Not eat candy? That’s just crazy talk. I call POD PERSON!

13. naomimgruer says:

Oh, the dilemma! Specifically, how many mini candy bars equal one big candy bar?