Effects of the Apocalypse on Marriage

apocalypse 1 apocalypse 2apocalypse 3 apocalypse 4 apocalypse 5 apocalypse 7 apocalypse 8 apocalypse 9

This reminded me of this old post I did, Only Driver in the World, and omg, look how cute my drawings were in 2012!

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Effects of the Apocalypse on Marriage

1. FitsofWit says:

I’ve had similar conversations with the spouse. We’re creeps.

2. HA! So, we have contingency plans for a variety of apocalyptic scenarios. Seriously. It’s not as bad as ‘Doomsday Preppers’ but that’s only because Matt runs with the flock that grades those wackadoodles.
    We’re ready in case of Zombies, Terrorists, Nuclear War, Rioting, Rodents, Viruses, Ghosts, EMPs, Sudden Loss of Global Currency, MUTA’s (if Godzilla fails to show), and Daleks.

We’re also digging out a bunker (all the guys int he ‘hood are overjoyed with this).

It’s creepy, but a good creepy.

Liked by 1 person

3. lrw2014 says:

Cute drawings!

Liked by 1 person

4. I love it but now I want the one when the couple has been married for ten years and wants the other to go in the apocalypse….great work!

5. Michelle says:

I like them both! It’s fun to see how your drawings have grown up.

6. alittlebitoflying says:

If I ever decided to date (Oh God Forbid!) This is something I would casually bring up.

Him: Oh hey babe how was your day?

Me: You know, I think the apocalypse sounds nice. Then we could spend all our time together.

7. Grace says:

This is adorable! I’ve had similar conversations with my boyfriend about what would happen if one of us was turned into a zombie.

Liked by 1 person

8. awax1217 says:

Love is skin deep but then skin can be fried or roasted and it is good on rye bread.

9. Holly says:

This makes me think of me and my husband. Adorable!

10. Lol this sounds exactly like the kind of conversations I have with my guy.

Liked by 1 person