Morning People

mornings 1 mornings 2 mornings 3

My tolerance for mornings is just steadily going down.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Morning People

1. awax1217 says:

Some people have a nasty attitude in the morning. The day starts out bad and goes down hill from the sun rising to the sun setting.

2. weebluebirdie says:

Ah, yes how we change 🙂 My Kid is at the Teenage Grunt stage, rolls over and ignores me. I need coffee before my tolerance of Others rises to an acceptable level. This is why I have a problem with Chatty Woman on my bus 🙂 So glad she’s announced she’s getting a car 😀

Liked by 1 person

3. K. Renae P. says:

Ha! Too funny. I’ve always been a morning grouch. Apparently, when I was 3 I’d yell at everyone to stop looking at me because it was too early. I wasn’t a fan of talking in the morning either. Unfortunately (or fortunately ? ) none of that has changed.

Mornings are the worst.

Liked by 1 person

4. Kev says:

LOL I’m one of those awful up-and-at-em morning people. Sorry!

Liked by 1 person

5. Tyra (Random Acts of Snark) says:

Reblogged this on Random Acts of Snark.

Liked by 1 person

6. When I was a teen, my mother used to come in and SING TO ME in the mornings. So annoying. Or she’d say, “It’s time to LEAP out of bed like a startled fawn.” And I would say, “That only makes me want to BURROW under the covers like a startled badger.”

Liked by 2 people

7. Ninja Phil says:

This situation becomes that much worse when 2yr old ‘Morning as a Child’ meets I stayed up too late ‘Morning as an Adult’ at 06:30am…

Liked by 1 person

8. Eda says:

Family lore has it that I have been a morning grump since day one:

9. In fairness to the young’uns, teenagers are pretty much like that all day, amirite.

(And in fairness to the wisdom of children, who wouldn’t find every day delightful, if she woke up with a purple bow in her hair?)

10. nshahin71 says:

I’m still at that child phase…..

Liked by 1 person

11. Pingback: Morning People | Just Cause

12. Except I’ve always been an ‘adult’ as far as mornings go, forever the grump. 😀 It’s like ‘I’ve woken up, nobody talk to me,nobody come in my way, nobody walks into my bubble, NOBODY!’

Liked by 1 person

13. Love this post, so funny! Great job, can’t wait to see more

Liked by 1 person

14. Bubbles says:

Love all your posts. They make my mornings brighter.
    Bubbles x