Plutonium Relationships

Lifeline 1 Lifeline 2 Lifeline 3 Lifeline 4 Lifeline 5 Lifeline 6

*In case you’re curious, Lifeline is a choose-your-own-adventure style game. My unpaid for opinion is, it’s a really unique and engaging app, but it’s also a pretty short game that you really only get two plays out of (pretty much the only game I’ve allowed notifications to be on for!). I have a few other knit-picky issues with it, but I did have fun with it and I’ve spent $3 in worse ways. Like the other week when I bought a bunch of bananas and then promptly smashed them in the car. (I ate them anyways.)

**Also, I made-up the title from an earlier draft where I made a joke about “plutonium” relationships (get it, like platonic! cause I was talking about radiation!), but I wasn’t sure if the joke came through or not. Sometimes I get a little carried away with the really obscure puns I make up. (Please tell me you got it so I can have an excuse to include more obscure puns. I really truly believe the world desperately needs more obscure puns.)

This entry was posted in Marriage, Nerd Things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Plutonium Relationships

1. tarynbarnes says:

Got it! And yes, the world does need more obscure puns πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

2. Kelly says:

Now I’m pouting because the app is for iphone only…. 😦

Liked by 1 person

3. emietannam says:

oh, that pun works alright!

Liked by 1 person

4. Gina says:

I totally got your pun. Good job!

Liked by 1 person

5. The world ALWAYS needs more obscure puns.

Liked by 1 person

6. valentina smoothie says:

iii think this post is hilarious!! it sound like my conversations with my boyfriend everyday !!

Liked by 1 person

7. We can be obscure pun buddies. Today was the last day of school and a half-day. There was no dismissal bell. I said I was hoping it meant I was receiving a million dollar prize. Because, duh. No-bel. And no one got it. Plutonium is better.

Liked by 1 person

8. pegoleg says:

Wait – is the plutonium relationship with the guy on the moon who may or may not have radiation? Or with the dude who thinks you’re into weird?

Liked by 1 person

The plutonium/plutonic relationship is with the guy on the moon. I’m married to the guy who thinks I’m into weird stuff, but don’t worry, he’s required by law to like me.

9. Cat G. says:

Got it and loved it! Keep the puns comming.

Liked by 1 person

10. I definitely vote for more obscure puns in the future!