Text Beer – Anniversary

I originally made this comic in November 2011 and it’s since become (to my continual surprise) one of my most popular posts, which is kind of embarrassing because the drawings are kind of terrible in a would be cute if drawn by a 5-year-old kind of way. It’s also really crazy to me that I’ve been blogging for that long. Actually, last month was my blog’s four-year anniversary! (WordPress has congratulated me by sending continual reminders that my domain is about to expire that I’ve been ignoring a la Adobe.) Anyway, thank you to everyone who continues to visit. I never imagined I would keep up blogging for this long because I never imagined that anyone would actually ever visit. Thanks for proving me wrong!

And now, without further ado, a really poorly made comic I made four years ago that everyone seems to like anyway!

I think I’m the only one who thinks it’s funny to text someone sitting next to you.

This entry was posted in Human Interactions, Observations and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Text Beer – Anniversary

It is terribly clever in the silliest way!

Liked by 1 person

2. So funny, I love it. Happy anniversary! 🙂

3. Happy Anniversary!

(Also, Matt has been upstairs, I’ve been downstairs and I’ve CALLED him to tell him to come bring me something from the kitchen…and since we live in a rather normal house, the kitchen is downstairs.)

4. Eda says:

What does it say about us when I say that I remember reading this one when you first posted it? And it’s still cute in that five year old way….almost literally!

5. Outlier Babe says:

Your next text should read “BJ–Excellent one.”

6. Oh, you’re not the only one who thinks texting someone sitting right next to you is funny. I love the comic strip. Hilarious! By the way, my compliments on the geometry humor in the summation of your blog.

Liked by 1 person

7. I’ve definitely been guilty of this. Usually though, I ask for the beer when I’m in the bathtub. Makes total sense.

Liked by 1 person

8. marygeneville says:

Hahahaha. Just saw this. I dont do beer but this is really an awesooome gag!! ��������������👏��������������😄😄😄😄😄😄👍👏😄😄😄😄😄😄👍👏

Liked by 1 person

9. pegoleg says:

Happy Blogaversary! The next-to-text phenomenon is funny because if you don’t laugh you’ll cry at this indication that the very fabric of society is breaking down.
    Or else it’s just that your angry expression is a hoot.

10. I’m glad you posted this because now I can see that you totally got a haircut! 😀

11. He he, good stuff ☑️☑️☑️☑️😀😀😀😜😜

Liked by 1 person

12. mentalnote8 says:

He he he…this is too funny. My husband and I will be snap-chatting our girlfriend at the same time while sitting on the couch together. It’s so silly. And our girlfriend says she has completely different conversations with us…at the same time. LOL! Technology is so weird.

Liked by 2 people