Being Reincarnated as a Cat

BeingCat 1 BeingCat 2 BeingCat 3 BeingCat 4 BeingCat 5 BeingCat 6 BeingCat 7 BeingCat 8

It’s late and I feel like this post got a little rambling, but the end story is I could never be a cat because I like to sleep too much, which is a real dilemma because that’s the whole point of being cat. Well, that and knocking things off tables.

This entry was posted in Cats and Cats, Marriage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Being Reincarnated as a Cat

1. I think I was a cat and did something wrong. Maybe I didn’t sleep enough. :-/

Liked by 4 people

2. valentina smoothie says:

cats are the best!!

Liked by 3 people

3. Don’t forget that other cat things include making noises for no real reason, walking on people with no remorse, and being able to sleep wherever you please.

Liked by 4 people

4. You and I are kindreds. I alarm my husband sometimes, too.

Liked by 2 people

5. Dana says:

The strays don’t have it that good.

Liked by 1 person

6. Look at this optimistically. If you ever muster up the strength to go without sleep, eventually you’ll turn so psychotic from the sleep deprivation you will think you’re a cat. And then you’ll run around the house and whatnot. Sure to please any lesser creatures, such as human beings, you happen to live with. Reincarnation by mental breakdown is the spiritual path of the age, I tell you.

Liked by 1 person

You could be a dog. They get to sleep all the time, get fed, loved. All they have to do is bark now and then. And not necessarily at anything.

Liked by 1 person

8. I would like to be reincarnated as a grizzly bear. Fat and grumpy and sleeps all winter.

Liked by 1 person

9. Christine says:

I’m thinking of the whole ‘coughing up the fur ball’ thing..I don’t know how fun that would be..:)

Liked by 2 people

10. I want to reincarnated as a cat with insomnia…and hands. (I will take over the world.)

Liked by 1 person

11. anish19 says:

Reblogged this on anish19's Blog and commented:
    Great

Liked by 1 person

12. Haha. Loved it! 😀

Liked by 1 person

13. Jaqueline says:

Haha I liked this little comic…very creative and funny especially at 6 in the morning

Liked by 1 person

14. logandude says:

Lol! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! 😀 Keep up the good work!

Liked by 1 person