- In fun news, a YouTube channel called "Snarled" completely plagiarized a short story I wrote. What are you going to do about it @YouTube? 3 hours ago
- Don’t mind me, just watering my outdoor plants in the middle of December. #california #drought 1 day ago
- Fuck Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on. #andeveryoneelsewhovotedforhim #AlabamaSenate 5 days ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Childhood Things
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I loved swimming in the swimming pools that had the fake waterfalls and all the plants around them. The only problem was that I liked to pretend that I was on a deserted tropical island, … Continue reading
My prior self sounds a lot more sinister than my current self.
And that was the first and last cartwheel I ever tried to do.
To my mom, who never hesitated to accept my repurposed vandalized gifts. Happy Mother’s Day!
At some point in high school, I got suckered into working a kids’ fair at a local elementary school. I thought this would be fun, until I remembered that I don’t really like children. Everyone was given a random assignment, … Continue reading