- I know I've been playing too much Zelda because I saw something on my ceiling and thought, "I'll just use my scope to see if it's a spider." 1 week ago
- Old man at BART grumbling that the power outage is probably terrorism. #goodtimes #poweroutage 1 week ago
- Narrowly escaped an elevator before the power went out. #SanFrancisco #poweroutage 1 week ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Childhood Things
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
When I was a kid, I loved swimming in the swimming pools that had the fake waterfalls and all the plants around them. The only problem was that I liked to pretend that I was on a deserted tropical island, … Continue reading
My prior self sounds a lot more sinister than my current self.
And that was the first and last cartwheel I ever tried to do.
To my mom, who never hesitated to accept my repurposed vandalized gifts. Happy Mother’s Day!
At some point in high school, I got suckered into working a kids’ fair at a local elementary school. I thought this would be fun, until I remembered that I don’t really like children. Everyone was given a random assignment, … Continue reading