- RT @baddestmamajama: Riots are not a symptom of a criminal population. They’re a symptom of a criminal government. 3 days ago
- All his aids whispering in his ear... “this is what you would sound like if you stick to the fucking script!” twitter.com/DanScavino/sta… 2 weeks ago
- This... this has to be satire, right? Right?! twitter.com/Telegraph/stat… 2 weeks ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Puppies and Dogs
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
It’s more like a puppy support group.
Here’s a few pictures of the new puppy. Her name is Indiana Jone, but we’re calling her Indie because four syllables is a lot to handle for a puppy. Also, if I walk around yelling Indiana Jone people will know … Continue reading
And the same people who tell me to have a baby, try and convince me I’m not “ready” for a puppy. I don’t quite get it. UPDATE: You can see pictures of our puppy here!