- What is the worst Christmas song? 4 days ago
- RT @edburmila: Starbucks should place these employees on Paid Administrative Leave pending an internal investigation. https://t.co/YZLuJ4SV… 1 week ago
- RT @BerniceKing: “If you, as a White person, would like to be treated the way Black people are in this society, stand." Watch who stands… 3 weeks ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cat
Whenever I’m really busy and I actually manage to get stuff done, I look around and wonder why I haven’t gotten a raise yet. Then I remember that life doesn’t give raises and really you just have to be happy … Continue reading
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
I was talking to a friend yesterday who just got a kitten and I told her I expected to be bombarded by cute cat photos. Except I didn’t actually say “photos,” I accidentally said “photons.” We already know that the … Continue reading
Always trust your first instinct.
I really just wanted an excuse to draw my cat and a lemur.
I spared you from their making up scenes, they are disgusting (-ly cute).