- My dog isn’t allowed to touch plates of human food but she’ll growl if one of the cats even tries to sniff it. I su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Quitting my job because someone in my office started microwaving fish. I am pretty sure unemployment will cover this. 2 weeks ago
- I’m on Day 6 of being sick. Someone please send me binoculars so I can at least contribute to some creepy Nextdoor posts. 3 weeks ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cat
Whenever I’m really busy and I actually manage to get stuff done, I look around and wonder why I haven’t gotten a raise yet. Then I remember that life doesn’t give raises and really you just have to be happy … Continue reading
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
I was talking to a friend yesterday who just got a kitten and I told her I expected to be bombarded by cute cat photos. Except I didn’t actually say “photos,” I accidentally said “photons.” We already know that the … Continue reading
Always trust your first instinct.
I really just wanted an excuse to draw my cat and a lemur.
I spared you from their making up scenes, they are disgusting (-ly cute).