- My dog isn’t allowed to touch plates of human food but she’ll growl if one of the cats even tries to sniff it. I su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Quitting my job because someone in my office started microwaving fish. I am pretty sure unemployment will cover this. 2 weeks ago
- I’m on Day 6 of being sick. Someone please send me binoculars so I can at least contribute to some creepy Nextdoor posts. 3 weeks ago
- Follow Peas and Cougars on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: dog
Are you on Facebook or Twitter? So am I! Follow me and always be up-to-date on blog posts and mediocre banter!
It’s actually really hard to draw a dog with a look of contempt. That’s the best I could do. I am pretty sure this is where dog breeds are going though. (Please adopt. I even made myself vomit a little … Continue reading
I didn’t finish my drawings in time to get it up this week, so I’ll leave you with this picture instead. I came home the other night after work and found this. Apparently my puppy has OCD. I guess the … Continue reading
Whenever I’m really busy and I actually manage to get stuff done, I look around and wonder why I haven’t gotten a raise yet. Then I remember that life doesn’t give raises and really you just have to be happy … Continue reading
1. Pick your monster. Generally, your monster should be something that isn’t already terrifying. If you are scared or disgusted by your monster before you even start, you will never be able to create a proper monster of it, and … Continue reading
Here’s a few pictures of the new puppy. Her name is Indiana Jone, but we’re calling her Indie because four syllables is a lot to handle for a puppy. Also, if I walk around yelling Indiana Jone people will know … Continue reading
Always trust your first instinct.